Pulled Pork Stuffed Bread - PRON

Nice, I like it......mmmmmm....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Looks great... not sure about the name though! Can't hear to many people asking for it by name.... what do you think of adding some cheese to the mix? Make it a Pulled Pork Calzone!

I love cheese, but I wanted to keep this one simple and I wanted to taste the pork. Maybe I'll try some Swiss cheese on the next one.

Wow looks great and a cool Idea...Its like a giant pork hot pocket !!

Great job. Thanks for all the pics.

Thank you all!

I showed your Wife's comment to MY wife and she cracked up and said I had to make one for her now. Nice job!

Ai Ai Ai!! Great lookin stuff!. I have some pulled pork I'm gonna try that for sure. Maybe saute some of my wife's fav veggies and as I'm not much of a pastry chef I'll use puff pastry instead. Thanks for the idea.

Great pron and a super idea for leftovers. I think I'll keep the name from my 3 kids though if I ever serve this dish up. Maybe just call it a Bluesman Pork Roll!

Ai Ai Ai!! Great lookin stuff!. I have some pulled pork I'm gonna try that for sure. Maybe saute some of my wife's fav veggies and as I'm not much of a pastry chef I'll use puff pastry instead. Thanks for the idea.

Thanks!

Great pron and a super idea for leftovers. I think I'll keep the name from my 3 kids though if I ever serve this dish up. Maybe just call it a Bluesman Pork Roll!

Thanks S.A.!
Or maybe just call it "Pork From Down Under"! :lol::lol:

Back