THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I sell for $12/lb. I used to get my butts at Wegmans for $1.29/lb but the quality there has been lacking over the last 6 months or so. I started using RD butts a few months ago and they've been spot on GREAT! Two per package is nice as well, and when I buy them I always get 40+ lbs so I get it the qty discount as well.

I'm cooking some butts for a co-worker and rather than per pound, I'm charging him per person. 4 butts for 45 people and I charged him about $110. I'm cooking a competition the same weekend that he needs the food, so I'm doing him a favor with the price since I won't have the added charcoal overhead. Plus by giving him a deal he'll be sure to throw me some additional business in the next month or two. I only cook for friends and family.

Wow I am way to cheap, but I sell to friends and I would almost give it away, but wife says Charge more. 25/30 dollars a butt.

Back