Pulled Pork Butt ~ I Learned A New Lesson Yesterday

Thirdeye,

Sounds exactly like a party I attended in Cleveland where I brought some real pulled pork for sliders in a crock pot and had very few takers until I came to the realization that no one knew what to do with it! I started assembling and trayed up about two dozen sliders with condiments next to the tray and the light bulb went off and people started devouring! Very funny.....

I hear you. I used to buy the coleslaw from Kentucky Fried Chicken to serve with PP sandwiches. It was chopped fine and very creamy, and it was perfect. Most people ate it as a side, not on the sandwich.

Wow those are some pretty butts. I'm thinking about a plate full of those sliders.

I love stories and situations like this when you are able to "educate" people on things that they are missing out on. And every time I see a story on my phone's news feed that mentions anything barbecued in the oven or crock pot, I chuckle and keep scrolling.

I'm sure they get educated or an education, to some degree, but possibly, it's an introduction??

Back