Pulled pork and a BGE XL thanks to Bill-Chicago

martyleach

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Thanks so much to Bill-Chicago for facilitating my purchase of a used XL BGE that was in mint condition(included nest, plate setter, cover). I paid 300 bucks (although I offered more) but the seller was happy to have it go to someone who would use it.
This is why the Brethren is awesome! Bill works with the guy who lives in my area. He knew the guy was going to get rid of it and Bill wanted it to go to a Brethren. Boom! I am the lucky recipient.
Anyhow......

It rained today and I was cooking a pork shoulder, so my XL got a construction hat to get through the day. The XL looks nice with my arsenal...

Good for you marty. Good things happen when brethren come together and help each other. Enjoy your new cooker.

I'm need to buy one or a few of your handles. My EGGs are in need of replacements and yours look great.

Nice, Marty!

Love the deck and the back yard!

Nice to see the new egg won't be lonely back there... :shock:

Thanks so much to Bill-Chicago for facilitating my purchase of a used XL BGE that was in mint condition(included nest, plate setter, cover). I paid 300 bucks (although I offered more) but the seller was happy to have it go to someone who would use it.
This is why the Brethren is awesome! Bill works with the guy who lives in my area. He knew the guy was going to get rid of it and Bill wanted it to go to a Brethren. Boom! I am the lucky recipient.
Anyhow......

It rained today and I was cooking a pork shoulder, so my XL got a construction hat to get through the day. The XL looks nice with my arsenal...

Marty,

Steal of a deal. And you are right the XL does look good in your collection. You are getting close to running out of space. What next?

Also, I need to order some handles as well.

Robert

So, now you can add "thief" to your vita. Just teasing, nice addition to the arsenal and great looking pork.

Nice Score..... Be careful moving it around with that nest, I know of a couple that got tipped over..... All the kings horses and all the kings men..... well you know the rest.

Back