THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It is a cement mixer. They bought it new at Lowes and lowered the barrel. They have now added 2 more blades and cut them in half. Pretty ingenious, I think.
ed

Speaking of butts, I send my wife out for one yesterday and they were out. She came home with a farking picnic? Anyone had any good luck with these or ideas?

ggeilman said:
Speaking of butts, I send my wife out for one yesterday and they were out. She came home with a farking picnic? Anyone had any good luck with these or ideas?

Yeah, despite anyone else's inferior opinion to the contrary, remove the pig skin & at least most of the fat. There will be plenty of fat content left to keep it moist.

Mark,
I agree about the Health Inspector showing up. I am sure you do realize that unless your smoker is made out of stainless steel that it can't be NSF certified and that means anyone (including myself) that smokes meat on a regular Ol' smoker doesn't meet Health Department standards in ANY state anyway.
How about your thoughts on that one.
Ed

Back