THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the heads up! I haven't received my weekly ad yet.
When brisket gets that low, I like to grind it into burger and can it for future quick meals. :-D

I don't know what I'll end up with. One of the United's allegedly carries a custom sausage from Darouzette. I've had it before and it's really good

I don't know what I'll end up with. One of the United's allegedly carries a custom sausage from Darouzette. I've had it before and it's really good

I've had their sausage. It's pretty good! I visited their shop and picked up a few pounds.
Went to the Darouzette October Fest a couple of years ago, they put on a big feed of bierocks and the sausage. It was good eats, but no beer. Couldn't believe you could have a festival with no beer.... :tsk::laugh:

Thanks for the heads up. I have a six day weekend coming up and a new Hunsaker to be arriving tomorrow so I will be partaking in this sale for sure.

I've had their sausage. It's pretty good! I visited their shop and picked up a few pounds.
Went to the Darouzette October Fest a couple of years ago, they put on a big feed of bierocks and the sausage. It was good eats, but no beer. Couldn't believe you could have a festival with no beer.... :tsk::laugh:

Seriously? No beer at a Fest? Crazy

Back