PSA-OKJ Bronco Pro Drum $599

If I didn't have a drum with all the parts in my garage waiting to be built, I'd probably jump on this...

Seems to me, if y'all hung a dozen chickens, there'd be so much fat dripping you'd be lucky to keep a fire going till they were cooked.
Ed

I have both the original and the Pro models. I bought the Pro to make smoking large briskets easier. I had never seen the Pro model at Lowes but we were visiting my son in Pearland TX and they had one marked at 500.00 clearance price. Although we were in my wifes car I bought it, picked it up with my sons truck and stored it in his garage until the next time we went to visit. It is actually my favorite smoker I have. I guess since the food is farther away from the meat it really does produce better briskets. I added the extra side racks to both Broncos, they are not expensive and handy as a shirt pocket.

That's a lot of $$$ for a drum. Sale or not. When did they become so expensive. I remember these becoming popular because they were cheaper then other smokers. I can't imagine paying more for a tin can then a pellet smoker.

That's a lot of $$$ for a drum. Sale or not. When did they become so expensive. I remember these becoming popular because they were cheaper then other smokers. I can't imagine paying more for a tin can then a pellet smoker.

Welcome to the new world, Gateway drums are $1200, Hunsaker’s start at $900 & Cotton Gins are $950-$1250.

Welcome to the new world, Gateway drums are $1200, Hunsaker’s start at $900 & Cotton Gins are $950-$1250.

I remember back in like 2010 i almost built a UDS, but TSC had a Trail Embers 3 in 1 22 inch charcoal smoker on sale for $80. Those were the days.

I remember back in like 2010 i almost built a UDS, but TSC had a Trail Embers 3 in 1 22 inch charcoal smoker on sale for $80. Those were the days.

Yep, the good old days as I call them. Before Covid when things actually had a normal value/price. Now a COS (“cheap” offset smoker) starts at $350 for an OKJ Highland & maxes out at $799 for their Longhorn reverse flow, just crazy pricing but it is what it is now a days. Back to the point, the Bronco Pro at $599 is a bargain in todays world.

Back