THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damn! That buzzard and Mac look awesome! Ribs look good too. I want to try the Parkay thing but just can't seem to gather up the courage to buy margarine.....

@deguerre: hmmm... pork butt in the tandoor... a little East meets West kinda fusion... I like that and might try it :-D

@cruzmisl: I know what you mean. I started making my own butter at home, and after that, buying margarine for the first time ever was truly daunting:eusa_clap... but go for it... you can't make MOINK balls without frozen meatballs, so why not try a little margarine? I think it definitely added something to the ribs... next time I will throw in some cayenne too.

Great looking eats! Beer Butt Chicken looks fantastic - is that a bud?

Hmmm, I really gotta get me a UDS too.. I can see some serious expenditure in the next few months...

Good thing is that the boss... (Wife) will be right behind me... If I say I need it for cookin' her better food, it's a done deal :mrgreen:. And she's pretty too and loves fishin' :shock:

Last edited:
Back