pro-con Smoke EZ or Cajun Bandit

hogzillas

Full Fledged Farker
I'm thinking of getting one of these for my Weber OTG 22.5 but can't really decide which path. Of those that have them what are the pros/cons of each?

I really like having the door on my Cajun Bandit. Also, the leg kit that comes with it doesn't hurt to have either. Didn't use mine since I mounted it on a Performer, but...

I went the Cajun Bandit Route. I have only had it for a month now... but I can say that the fit is perfect for the OTS that I converted. The rotisserie fits like a glove.

On my latest cook it was cold out... in the upper 20s low 30s... It took more briquettes than it would have on a warm day.... it was nice to not have to take all of the meat and diffuser to add more briquettes. Had I done this on my UDS I would have had a much harder time adding fuel.

All told I am very happy with the Cajun Bandit. Shipping was fast too.

-Jeep

I'm looking at the stacker they have for like $140, and not the full conversion system for 225. Glad to hear they are good to deal with and have a quality product.

I went with the CB conversion kit and I love it. You won't be disappointed with one it's like having 22.5 WSM and you can still grill on it if you wish

No Brainer-

Cajun Bandit all the way!

IMG_5760.jpg

IMG_4006.jpg

Stacked Performer

IMG_5231.jpg

Stacked Deck with the WSM/Kettle ring

IMG_5240.jpg

Steroid WSM

IMG_5242.jpg

Spinnin' WSM action!

IMG_5245.jpg

will it round in circles? Rib-O-Lator on the Cajun Bandit

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aULTIgBof0E"]new rib-o-lator video.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

I suppose I could hang meats if I felt the need. Anything else?

Back