THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buzz,
I was hanging around your buddy Steve while you got your chicken and ribs ready for turn in. I had 3 little boys with me, (like you would remember). But I can't tell you how nice all of the teams were, and how eager they were to talk to folks and share ideas. My first time at a contest and I really enjoyed myself. Thanks to all of the teams who took time to talk to me, and I will see you at Princeton, this time as a competitor. Look for the "Wyocena Yacht Club BBQ" team.
Thanks again Buzz for letting us hang out and watch what you do!

Can't say I do 'member you but now you see what bbq is all about!!! Myabe if you posted a pic of your wife I'd remember<LOL>

Come visit in Sparta!
Buzz

Hey Buzz, I didn't have a wife with me! And if I posted a pic and you remembered her, well, then I'm in more trouble than I can imagine. I want to go to Sparta, but I am president of the Pardeeville Watermelon Festival which happens to be on Sep 9. I took the 8th off in case I needed to do festival prep, but it looks like we are just going to start at 0400 on Saturday. I may make the drive on Friday, or I may fire up the pits to do some cooking as my brother and his family will be home from Ohio. Pimpsmoke stopped by yesterday and got some hickory from me, but I was at work. So all of you folks are still anonymous to me. Pimpsmoke did leave a half gallon of home made fininishing glaze that I will be trying real soon.
Thanks again guys. This Q thing really is a brotherhood!

Was hoping Pimpsmoke was gonna make an appearnce at Princeton!! Mybe he can join us at Sparta!
And after ya mention the watermemlon festival I really do 'member talking to you!! Guess drugs and whiskey ain't ruined me----yet

Buzzs

drbbq said:
I'm not going to make the trip this year. I'm not sure about Jim.

Hey Ray, I was thinking this win had you in the Jack. Were you in the draw but not picked?

Chris

Back