THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
I’ve owned a Primo Ceramic Grill about 8 years. In that time I’ve owned an Akorn a Big Green Egg-Mini. Bought my son a Vision so I get to cook on that too occasionally. Lots of changes happening at Primo. Change in leadership,new upgrades, hinge a rotisserie, Missouri factory- etc. All the big name companies—All ceramics have their functional and institutional differences. . Warranty. Customer Service reputation. Their slogan “Oval beats round” makes sense once you’ve stacked food in the two. We know it’s the cook not the cooker, right? There was a Big Green Egg Medium on FB Marketplace the other day. 250$. I went for a bike ride and it was gone. That medium BGE with a kick ash basket would of made a fantastic cooker. I snoozed and lost. Lost a girl like that one time. Both hurt.
Cheers

http://www.primogrill.com/en-us/

Last edited:
If I was forced to get rid of all my outdoor cookware except one...my Primo would be the last one standing.

I’m probably never going to get into rotisserie cooking but I know it’s a big deal to a lot of cooks.

Last edited:
If they do it, I sure hope it's retrofit, although I can't see how they'd do it. I always thought that's the once thing the Primo was missing...well that and the ability to add wood.

Another rumor or suggestion was a gripper similar to their grate grippers to grab deflection plates to add assist in adding wood. Instagram and Facebook Groups geared toward improving the Oval XL are pretty active.

I would buy a rotisserie for the oval xl as well. I dont need one for sure, but there are times I miss myself weber 22 rotisserie

Back