Primo Ceramic Grill

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I’ve owned a Primo Ceramic Grill about 8 years. In that time I’ve owned an Akorn a Big Green Egg-Mini. Bought my son a Vision so I get to cook on that too occasionally. Lots of changes happening at Primo. Change in leadership,new upgrades, hinge a rotisserie, Missouri factory- etc. All the big name companies—All ceramics have their functional and institutional differences. . Warranty. Customer Service reputation. Their slogan “Oval beats round” makes sense once you’ve stacked food in the two. We know it’s the cook not the cooker, right? There was a Big Green Egg Medium on FB Marketplace the other day. 250$. I went for a bike ride and it was gone. That medium BGE with a kick ash basket would of made a fantastic cooker. I snoozed and lost. Lost a girl like that one time. Both hurt.
Cheers

http://www.primogrill.com/en-us/

Last edited:
If I was forced to get rid of all my outdoor cookware except one...my Primo would be the last one standing.

I’m probably never going to get into rotisserie cooking but I know it’s a big deal to a lot of cooks.

Last edited:
If they do it, I sure hope it's retrofit, although I can't see how they'd do it. I always thought that's the once thing the Primo was missing...well that and the ability to add wood.

Another rumor or suggestion was a gripper similar to their grate grippers to grab deflection plates to add assist in adding wood. Instagram and Facebook Groups geared toward improving the Oval XL are pretty active.

I would buy a rotisserie for the oval xl as well. I dont need one for sure, but there are times I miss myself weber 22 rotisserie

Back