presentation pics

They look great. Only thing I would do different is uniform size for the brisket if possible.

Thank you for that. I will try to keep the sizes more uniform.

Have any of you found that it makes a difference which part of the flat you turn in? (i.e.near the end, or near the middle, etc)

Very,very nice!! What an improvement.
I'd be happy to see each of those at my table. Where did that 5 in pork come from? The only thing I can see in there is the little sliver on the front piece and a small chunk towards the back right corner. Clean up those little chunks ( I don't think I would have dinged you much for those).
ModelMaker

Very,very nice!! What an improvement.
I'd be happy to see each of those at my table. Where did that 5 in pork come from? The only thing I can see in there is the little sliver on the front piece and a small chunk towards the back right corner. Clean up those little chunks ( I don't think I would have dinged you much for those).
ModelMaker

I don't know, but I told my wife he was trying to write an 8 and his pen quit.:biggrin:

Thanks for the advice.

Thank you for that. I will try to keep the sizes more uniform.

Have any of you found that it makes a difference which part of the flat you turn in? (i.e.near the end, or near the middle, etc)

Our turn in is usually about half way back on the flat and continuing back from starting there. But really, it's whatever looks best. For uniformity, trim it before you cook it. Allow for shrinkage (George Costanza mod) and be sure you're at the right angle to slice exactly across the grain.

Back