THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For a guy who wasn't sure which end of a burn barrell to use not too long ago, you sure can put out some tasty lookin Q now.
Way to ramp up the curve for the rest of us drummies.
ModelMaker

Thanks everyone! I really look fwd to hearing from my fellow brethen! It just adds to the joy of Queing!

Keale, You are turning into one Schmoken Madman!

I don't get how all of you folks find time to take the pictures. I sort of miss that step everytime. If it wasn't for Mrs. DeeZ BBQ, I probably wouldn't have gotten any pictures of the last few comps that I have posted here.

LOL! I was by myself yesterday, it was take off cover/drop cover on ground,/ grab camera/throw camera on table/put cover back on! The finised products, my wife does...

For a guy who wasn't sure which end of a burn barrell to use not too long ago, you sure can put out some tasty lookin Q now.
Way to ramp up the curve for the rest of us drummies.
ModelMaker

HA! I'm addicted, thanks to you guys, I'm always on here learning! Smoking Gators my mentor! (I don't know if he wants that distinction or not!!:-D )
BTW, I still don't know how to get to lid off of the drum!!!:icon_blush:

BILL! I just blew out last nights que!:twisted: Isn't she taking the place of Tank J.? You guys need a new QB!:-D

we"llsmokeyou

Scott, do you have pictures of your homade large and small vertical smoker?

Beth+2.jpg

I'm going to be sick.....:icon_smil

WOW!!! Those are some great pics. The glaze on the ribs is awesome looking. I think the mac is calling my name.

WOW!!! Those are some great pics. The glaze on the ribs is awesome looking. I think the mac is calling my name.

Thanks Todd... the glaze was SBR, generic bbq sauce, mixed with rib au jus, apple juice. This was the first time I glazed.
Congrats on your successful catering gig! One day I'll be like that!:-D
Is that your boy? what a handsome dude!

Back