THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a 16ft trailer since I have to wait for the GF to get out of work it will be about 330 Friday afternoon before I get there I emailed them and told them I hope they don't have me in a tough spot to get in

I plug my toyhauler in, and runs fine, but I bring my generator just in case.
one of our favorites!

coming down Friday to help out School Of Fires team..never been to this one so looking forward to it

I was told yesterday that they are up to 67 teams.. hopefully the power wont be a problem ameren is putting more power in this week. This our second year cooking this event had a great time last year.

Ron, not sure of their definition of "RV".
However, I have a pop up camper that I have plugged in every year and nobody has ever said a word. But like you said, AC shouldn't be an issue.
I think the concern is that is everybody was plugged in running god knows what it would exceed their power capabilities. They get some pretty big rigs come into town.

I think they dont want 30 amp service plugged in.
thats the issue - i think

Hmmm... The team packet that was sent out a couple of weeks back said that they were at capacity at 50 teams.
They had a bunch of teams in the last two weeks call and want in, the big problem was where in the heck to put them... the city was willing to do what ever needed to help Mike make it a bigger event. :clap2:

There are 58 KCBS and 20 MBN teams entered, of course some teams are in both. Captain Ron you will be in the parking lot behind the Warehouse (which is the building that the catfish and grand buffett are in). I would think that the site is the same as all other KCBS teams are allocated, at least I hope because the team I'm on is back there too.

Back