Pots and Pans

Brian,

I assume you bought the set with both the extra goodies?

Frequently Bought Together

+ + Total List Price: $828.00
Price For All Three: $207.97

We love the Calphalon hard anodized stuff!!!!!!!!
It is literally "wipe it out with a soapy cloth and rinse"!
DO NOT scrub or put in dishwasher--It don't need it.

I am trying to get MRS Kapn to turn loose of the old chit to clear space in the cupboard for more Calphalon.

Ya done good---Great buy,

TIM

3 words

LODGE Cast Iron , I have added 5 more since this pic was taken

attachment.php

I have to say for mid priced All-Clad is the way to go....well, some people wouldnt call it midpriced.

Brian,

I assume you bought the set with both the extra goodies?

Frequently Bought Together

+ + Total List Price: $828.00
Price For All Three: $207.97

We love the Calphalon hard anodized stuff!!!!!!!!
It is literally "wipe it out with a soapy cloth and rinse"!
DO NOT scrub or put in dishwasher--It don't need it.

I am trying to get MRS Kapn to turn loose of the old chit to clear space in the cupboard for more Calphalon.

Ya done good---Great buy,

TIM

Yes just have to figure out how to say it in New English.

I have Calphalon that I purchased at the Chef's Outlet store. Bought it piece by piece off the "seconds" rack.

I had Calphalon and grew tired of being so kind to it. So, sold it to a friend and picked up a nice set of All-Clad. Love it!

Got a set of Calphalon cookware years ago. It's discolored a bit, but still holding up very well cooking wise. I'd purchase it again! Don't care are much for their non-stick stuff, but the regular anodized stuff it great! For the non-stick omelet pans and such, I've just bought the commercial stuff from Sam's.

Also got ton's of various cast iron that get's it fair share of use as well.

Not to steal a thread, but i have just one calphalon product - an omelet pan. I never use it since anything I cook in it sticks so badly that I actually hate the pan.

Since several of you like yours so much it makes me think I am using it wrong or I am missing some secret to using/curing it?

those look really nice, but when we see pots like those we immediately think we'll burn the snot out of hamburger or something and ruin them. How do the clean up after something is 'well done' on them?

thanx,

Ron

I cook, she cleans. I got a single small All-Clad pan on a gift certificate and she liked the way it cleaned up so much that we went and bought a stainless set made by All-Clad. It was Bloomingdale's house brand on close-out --- essentially identical to the Emerilware and the Costco set. Soap and water and a scrubby pad will take care of everything. I've burned bacon into it and it comes up without too much trouble, according to the cleanup crew. And I don't know if I could tell the difference cooking in a $199 set that doesn't say All-Clad on it or a $699 one that does...

I have the Wolfgang puck set from Sam's and i'm very happy with it only 119.00

Back