THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Balls Casten

is Blowin Smoke!
I need a brethren court judgment and ruling.
We were playing potato salad roulette (last person to taste from an un-chilled bowl of potato salad wins cash) at the Royal Friday night. We have two entries that are non-verified or photographed. While the rules did not state that they needed to be photographed. I understood that as a given.

I ask the brethren for a judgment as to BBQ whore Bob’s 3:45am entry. Is it legitimate?
FYI .. potato salad was set out at 5:30

Last edited:
mayo is quite stable at most temps.

send me over that bowl today, and i'll post a pic of me eating it.

then send the cash. :becky:

ba ha ha ha ha. Too funny. I ate a pizza once two days after i threw it away, realizing that i was craving it. I think id eat the salad now too. lol

I have a relative that believes "Refrigerate After Opening" is a suggestion, and expiration dates are part of a plot on the part of product vendors to make you buy stuff you don't need.

Stuff needing refrigeration (and not getting it) that expired in 2003 is often found on her table. Four days of no power after Hurricane Irene? "I'm sure the stuff in the fridge is fine".

She claims to never have gotten sick from food. I'm sending her down next year. The cash is mine. You might as well just send it to me now. :becky:

So is that Aaron "Mother *uckin" Lewis (self proclaimed) in the 2nd to last pic? Still looking for that guy....

I have no opinion or input on the ruling, but I just have to say that this looks like an awesome game. Y'all are some crazy farkers. Well done!

If you want to make this a real contest, you need to put the tater salad in the trunk of a car in the sun. You guys are lightweights. :becky:

CD

• Thanks
Reactions: pat
Back