Posting pics of a new charity... comp rig I built for a friend and new member here..

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Big red is a guy I work with and friend.... this cooker will be used for comps.... charity work and hopefully to feed some veterans.. here are a few pics he's a member here but is new and can't post pics
The rig is a 30X80 elevated straightback model
.. has sinks.. hot water.. high pressure burners for frying and a 30x60 charcoal grill... and of course a roof system

Some of the guys at work checking the rig out

Me Tuscaloosa Q.... getting out of the hot Alabama sun

Big red with his rig

The video of the rig

[ame]https://youtu.be/knjQ75T2Adc[/ame]

Simply beautiful Paul! Amazing job. I love that it's going to be used for such great causes. Planning to use my rig for a lot of charity work as well. I think Tyler is going to start on it any day. Can't wait!

Very nice all the way around, from the first weld to the first fatty, awesome job and awesome cause. Good luck and blessings to all involved.:eusa_clap

Thx everyone for the look and kind words

ThQUOTE=chrislapham;3842261]Simply beautiful Paul! Amazing job. I love that it's going to be used for such great causes. Planning to use my rig for a lot of charity work as well. I think Tyler is going to start on it any day. Can't wait![/QUOTE]

If yours is the big rig that he's been talking about then I'm pretty sure he will be starting next week...:)

Back