THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bringing this one back up after finding the link in another thread. Those mushrooms are very inspirational! I have often wanted to try something like these and well now I have to. Thanks Ron for sharing. Vince

Bringing this one back up after finding the link in another thread. Those mushrooms are very inspirational! I have often wanted to try something like these and well now I have to. Thanks Ron for sharing. Vince

I just made it up on the spot, Vince. Next time (and there will be a next time) I'll top them with panko bread crumbs for a little crunch.

I just made it up on the spot, Vince. Next time (and there will be a next time) I'll top them with panko bread crumbs for a little crunch.

OOOHHH that sounds good. I just so have some of those in the cabinet for making shrimpies. Dawn is pushing for me to make those shrooms soon! I guess I need to stop showing her pictures of your dishes. Thanks buddy

Warning.....never log on and look at any PRON when you are waiting to eat dinner and very hungry! Doggone that looks incredible!!!

Back