THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mrfish

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Ron
Looking for a good marinade or three? Pork Tenderloins are on sale here by me this week. Anyone got a "You have to try this" one?

I like them sprinkled with Oak Rdige Game Changer Brine and then Oak Ridge Chili Lime. I do that the night before. Slide them into ham netting to keep them together and on the Recteq @225 to an internal of 138 and rest in foil for up to an hour. They cut with a fork.

Simple but excellent.

1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup bourbon
1/4 cup soy sauce
Marinade overnight.

I cook these on the grill.

Not a "must try this", but I'm in the K.I.S.S. camp and usually don't have a lot of time....

Overnight in Dale's Seasoning is pretty tasty, or even just overnight in a good soy sauce works for me.

Having married a Filipina, we buy soy sauce by the gallon (vinegar by the 1.5 gallon size) so its an easy thing for me to always have on hand.

Lastly, overnight in a ziplock completely rubbed down with whatever my current favorite is, works like a charm too.

Good luck with your experimenting!

One of my families favorites for Jerk pork. Sorry about th weird pictures. I forgot how to take them

Last edited:
Back