THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now that is a great looking meal. Three of my favorites on the same plate!!!!! I also have been buying pork butt on sale and having them cut into pork steaks. .99 cents a lb is some real good cheap eating. We like them about 1-1/2 inches thick I also smoke then wrap with whatever sounds good. I will have to try glazing them like you did next time I cook them. Thanks for posting. I know what I will be cooking on Saturday evening for supper.

Now that is a great looking meal. Three of my favorites on the same plate!!!!! I also have been buying pork butt on sale and having them cut into pork steaks. .99 cents a lb is some real good cheap eating. We like them about 1-1/2 inches thick I also smoke then wrap with whatever sounds good. I will have to try glazing them like you did next time I cook them. Thanks for posting. I know what I will be cooking on Saturday evening for supper.

How do you like them cut that thick? Mine were supposed to be 3/4" but were probably more between 1/2" and 3/4".

Back