Pork Mafia Texas Gold opinions

DHEYING

Found some matches.
Name or Nickame
Dan
Picked some of this up during a sale. Never used it before and I'm going to cook a big brisket for Memorial Day. It smells and tastes strongly of mustard. Having never used it before, I want to get info before potentially ruining a 19 pound brisket.

Anyone out there use this before? Opinions? Does the mustard flavor come through after the cook or does it go away like when you use mustard as a binding agent? If you've used it, how is the flavor and would you use it again? Any opinions and advise is appreciated.

Picked some of this up during a sale. Never used it before and I'm going to cook a big brisket for Memorial Day. It smells and tastes strongly of mustard. Having never used it before, I want to get info before potentially ruining a 19 pound brisket.

Anyone out there use this before? Opinions? Does the mustard flavor come through after the cook or does it go away like when you use mustard as a binding agent? If you've used it, how is the flavor and would you use it again? Any opinions and advise is appreciated.

Did you taste it? Does it taste strongly like mustard?

Back