POLL CLOSED! RESULTS SHORTLY! ***Vote - SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans, Season 2" Throwdown!!! - VOTE***

Where'd everybody go? Only 20-21 voters so far?? Seems kinda strange:shock:.

Of course on the other hand, there are a ton of great entries to sort through, lol. I think it took me a couple hours to sort out my picks.

KC

Where'd everybody go? Only 20-21 voters so far?? Seems kinda strange:shock:.

Of course on the other hand, there are a ton of great entries to sort through, lol. I think it took me a couple hours to sort out my picks.

KC

I just now actaully read the top post and saw where you can vote. I think that may have more to do with it. Here I was just waiting for the ability to vote show up. My bad I guess.

You need to go to the original post in this thread and there is a link to a survey site where you can vote.

I just now actaully read the top post and saw where you can vote. I think that may have more to do with it. Here I was just waiting for the ability to vote show up. My bad I guess.

Reading is a skill :becky:

Here is the voting information again...

The Voting is Now Open. Please vote for your favorite entry! You can vote for a maximum of one Noobian and one Veteran, or for just the one entry that appeals to you most!

Calling all Brethren and Sisthren!

It is time to decide the winner of the epic SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans, Season 2" Throwdown!!!

This Throwdown ran all summer and pitted a worthy team of Throwdown Noobians against a salty team of Throwdown Veterans! The two teams fired volleys at each other all summer and now the result of this battle is in your hands!

So... Here is how this will work. There will be two different polls, one for Team Noobians and one for Team Veterans. You can vote for a maximum of one entry in each poll, or just vote for the one entry that appeals to you most. The team getting the most votes during the two week voting period will be declared the winning team!

In addition, the top 10 individual entries for each team will go into a special vote-off to determine the ultimate individual winner! This winner can come from either team, and may not be from the winning team!

Make sense? If not, read it again :)

Because of limitations in the forum software the voting for this Throwdown will be done on Surveymonkey.com. The entry pictures and links to the entries will be in this thread, but will be spread across 8 different posts, so please look at all of them. There is no poll attached to this thread. You will enter your vote at the following link...

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LT3VRBN

The entries are listed in the order in which the entries were received. This is the same order as the pictures and links below.

Voting will remain open for two weeks, closing at 10AM US Central time on Saturday, September 21st.

Vote for Moose! :thumb:

Oh...wait a minute.:tape:

Never mind...:roll:

Can i vote all of the above? Wow, what a lotta great lookin' food! Strong work!

Big round of applause for Ron for his hard work!

The poll on this one is closed! The results of the team challenge will be up shortly and the poll to determine the individual winner will follow!

Back