THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R

Ricky Lee

I am new to the form and don't know many people on the site. But I met some members at Plant City Pig Jam. I was cooking in the backyard division and came in 7th overall. At his event and ran into some members of the form from Illinois. They had a BBQ Brethren banner flying and I walked over and introduced myself as a member of the form. They were a cool group of guys. I think their name might have been 4 Butts BBQ sorry if I am wrong on the name. It was nice to meet them out of the form arena.

Was it Dennis with 4 Smokin' Butts? He has an open sided trailer with dark red awning on it. Dennis and Cindy are great people!

hey ricky,we're 4 smokin'butts from ill,nice to meet ya too.....big congrats to IAB 30,you guys are great,we just got home,plane delay in kc,you beat us im sure......mark this one down for next year dennis

Back