THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

daWreck'n Q

Broke down and purchased the entire season of Pitmasters on ITunes. Spent the day watching the Texas and Royal episodes. Gonna watch a couple more tomorrow while cooking a brisket.

Yeah, NetFlix has season 1 and 2. Destination America has been replaying the newer seasons a lot recently. Today they have a season 3 marathon going on, dunno if they are going to also replay season 4.

Enjoy watching them!

<edit>
They are also playing season 4.
I don't think it's a waste of money either.
</edit>

Last edited:
I have watched Season 4 from Amazon and do not consider it a waste of money in any way, shape, or form 8)
I refuse to pay the "premium" for a channel that has nothing else to offer to me--so I will chump off $10 or so to Amazon instead of $200 +/year to Comcast.

All of the cooking shows are ENTERTAINMENT first and foremost.
I am not looking for a cooking class--I get that here :clap2:

And, I know some of the folks cooking and that is cool!
And, I picked up a trick or two I may use later. :oops:

Well worth the small price, IMHO

TIM

I also do not want to shell out for a premium channel so I payed for the HD season on Youtube.
IMHO it is worth it; I have learnt a ton.

I have watched Season 4 from Amazon and do not consider it a waste of money in any way, shape, or form 8)
I refuse to pay the "premium" for a channel that has nothing else to offer to me--so I will chump off $10 or so to Amazon instead of $200 +/year to Comcast.

All of the cooking shows are ENTERTAINMENT first and foremost.
I am not looking for a cooking class--I get that here :clap2:

And, I know some of the folks cooking and that is cool!
And, I picked up a trick or two I may use later. :oops:

Well worth the small price, IMHO

TIM

Back