Pitmaster T - Screwdriver - A UDS

I really dont like the raised intakes but you obviously got that sucker dialed in!
I shared this video.

I thought initially you were gonna show us how to build a UDS with ONLY a screwdrver...:roll:

Beautiful cooker Donnie!

Great looking drum and grub. That's one catchy tune also. Had my head boppin' the whole time!

Its a New Prince song. Prince finds a band of three girls.... actually they are all individual, young musicians that have youtube presence. Its funny, Hanna Ford who I had the hots for and posted drumming in this forum before, ended up being in the band. Anyway, the girls are practicing at Paisley Park (his home/studio) and they ask if they can go into the legendary "vault."

Prince is even more prolific a writer than one of my other favs, Frank Zappa. He for more than 2 decades he wrote a song a day... these went into the vault. he also used to make entire videos and they never saw the light of day either... kind of like Howard Hughes. LOL

Anyway.. the concept was the girls (all under 24 or so) got to go in for a week and pick what they wanted to but an album together. This is one of those songs, rerecorded. There is a LIVE version out there that is even better. I think this song though, as I listen to it, it him playing everything because you can tell he is playing all the voices. The other song release was Rock and Roll Love Affair... reminded me of Fleetwood mac. He likes to write songs that sound like other peoples songs but never release them.

Back