Pitbulls Up In Smoke Video Classes??? Or Kosmos???

Does he explain what's in his injections and rubs or does he simply sell his own products?

I assume that you are talking about the Kosmos videos. He does not really get into what is in each rub, but I wouldn't expect him to. He does discuss to some degree what each rub is good for, the combinations he uses and what he mixes with sauces and injections.

I would say that he shows you a solid flavor profile that you can use as is or as a starting point for you own recipe. There are always a couple of things I see in a class or video that I know immediately that I am going to try. It might be a presentation, a trimming technique, or some flavor element, but there is always something.

The videos have a pretty established resale market, so you can watch and resell and only be out shipping cost. While physical classes are better, it is pretty tough to resell them.

I assume that you are talking about the Kosmos videos. He does not really get into what is in each rub, but I wouldn't expect him to. He does discuss to some degree what each rub is good for, the combinations he uses and what he mixes with sauces and injections.

I would say that he shows you a solid flavor profile that you can use as is or as a starting point for you own recipe. There are always a couple of things I see in a class or video that I know immediately that I am going to try. It might be a presentation, a trimming technique, or some flavor element, but there is always something.

The videos have a pretty established resale market, so you can watch and resell and only be out shipping cost. While physical classes are better, it is pretty tough to resell them.

I was actually talking about Pitbulls videos. I watched his beef rib video on YouTube and he simply states his rub was available on his website. Does he break them down or tell you to buy them from him? Also I read on this thread that pitbulls class was on sale for 150 until today. I'm wondering if you or anyone else knows what the regular price was?

I was actually talking about Pitbulls videos. I watched his beef rib video on YouTube and he simply states his rub was available on his website. Does he break them down or tell you to buy them from him? Also I read on this thread that pitbulls class was on sale for 150 until today. I'm wondering if you or anyone else knows what the regular price was?

He does not break down what's in the rubs. He does provide some recipes though for sauces and injections (he just uses Big Bob Gibson's injection).

I think the regular price for the class is $400. I've seen in on sale for $300 numerous times, but never for $150. It's definitely worth $150!

The more years pass since Mr. Coogle has actually cooked in competition the less relevant his material becomes, so I would expect you will see the price continue to fall unless Danny returns to the circuit some day.

Of the two, I would have to say the Kosmos material is more up-to-date with what is going on in competition today.

Back