THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

motoeric

Babbling Farker
WSM.jpg

Were you aware that the Pit Barrel Cooker company has a hanging system for the 18" WSM? If you weren't, now you know!

I'm going to preface this by saying I love Weber. They have excellent customer service, I have one of each size of WSM, I have two Weber Performers and a gasser and I have a bunch of their accessories. Love them. Great company.

That being said, I'm not a fan of their hanging system. At all. It felt flimsy, the system is awkward and their hooks were a pain in the ass.

The folks behind the PBC have done enough to earn my trust. I have a bunch of their products as well and I've been disappointed by exactly zero of their products.

Full disclaimer: I haven't tried their WSM hanging system yet. That being said, if I was in the market I would 100% buy it and give it a shot. They are the gurus of hanging meat.

LINK

Back