Pied de Porc à la Moutarde et la Bière, à l'Américaine (avec pron)!

This is an amazing post. I can not fathom cooking and thinking about all of the camera angles and lighting to pull this off. Simply amazing.

Bill, what a fabulous cook you have there. Your family must have loved that one. You are a dedicated Brethren.

I love the Frenches dedication to the culinary arts. And Tony Bourdain is one of my Facebook buddies. Julia was another dedicated French cullinary expert.

After reading, I realized just how dedicated she was to the science, so to speak, and detail of French cooking, as Bourdain is, as well.

You have raised the bar high mon amie!Tony Bourdain is on of my favorites too.
Fabulous feast; well done and thanks for sharing.

Rockathabaska
Performer
UDS

looks awesome. love tony bourdain. just ordered Les Halles cookbook.

You wont regret it... It's a classy book and funny / serious too. I got it in Singapore. Not available in Australia, as (regular Aussies don't generally get it.) ..:thumb:

This is an amazing post. I can not fathom cooking and thinking about all of the camera angles and lighting to pull this off. Simply amazing.

Me Neither.. took a lot of booze to get it right...

Bill, what a fabulous cook you have there. Your family must have loved that one. You are a dedicated Brethren.

I love the Frenches dedication to the culinary arts. And Tony Bourdain is one of my Facebook buddies. Julia was another dedicated French cullinary expert.

After reading, I realized just how dedicated she was to the science, so to speak, and detail of French cooking, as Bourdain is, as well.

Thanks Tom.. You're a dedicated brother too! I love your Pizza's but don't have the gear to do them (yet!)

Bill you're an outstanding Chef!! :cool::thumb:

Now coming from you, that's the best....:hug:

Thanks so much... I need a "hand on heart" smiley, but there isn't one...

Cheers

Bill

Now how did I miss this? I'd hit that hard 'toot sweet' I sez in my best French accent. (With just a touch of Bayerischen):-D

There's a reason I voted for yours with no hesitation.:thumb::thumb:

Back