THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I emailed Jenn today and she got back to me this evening. As you might imagine, she's pretty busy. They have 42 pro teams as of today. She is going to try and post them on the website tonight or tomorrow. Due to budget cutbacks, they are not planning on a team dinner Friday or breakfast Saturday morning. They will be selling Ice for $4 a bag or 3 for $10. She says they are the larger bags - didn't say how large.

Did you see one of the Backyard team's name......Mike Hunt’s BBQ
That could be interesting hearing at awards :laugh:

Hey Brethren.

We're going to be setting up the store on-site at Pickin'. We'll have...

BBQ Guru stuff - Digiq's, Wifi's, CyberQ and parts
Charcoal - Royal Oak Lump and Briqs
Backwoods - Gator, Party, x-Party
MC - TS250/42, BBQ42, PR36, PR60, SQ36
WSM's
GMG's
Misc supplies - Disp Cutting Boards, Spitjack Injectors, Alum Pans, Gloves, Foils, etc
FAB
Misc Rubs and Sauces - Smokin Guns, Smoke on Wheels, Oak Ridge, Head Country, Lotta Bull, and about 20 others.....

If you need something in particular, give us a call or drop me an email and we'll be sure to bring it.

See you there!

Hey Eric! Thanks for coming to the event and setting up shop. Are you taking credit cards or do we need to bring cash?

How much are the Disposable Cutting Boards?

Back