THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pig Headed

Babbling Farker
I picked up a new Haulmark 6x12 trailer Saturday. Got tired of trying to get the right size rentals. I have to do some work fixing it up the way I want, but don't have time for this weekend in Stevensville.

Attachments

Great looking trailer, I sure wish I had one. What are you planning for the inside ?

Congrats !

Scot

Congrats Ron !!!!!!

I don't think you'll have any problems with the Spicewine... Were you thinking Medium or Large ? What's the max load the trailer is rated for ??

As you know, I have the 5 x 8 Haulmark with the Medium Spicewine with all my other equipment/supplies and I have no problems towing to date...

I was speaking more about how you were going to lay out the inside, not really what smokers you were going to put in there....I'd like to have a setup like that down the road...

Congrats on the trailer purchase. Make sure you plan your tie downs correctly. Loading on a single axle is very important.

Back