THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Today the Lowland Smokers got another chance to earn some money for our team.
Brother Spiffs came up with this gig.
Padawan rolled 120 MOINKS.....good job Sis'!:thumb:

We did this for a guy that sells the briquettes...I also took a few pics of the Ecobrasa in his shop.

There weren't many people cause it was real sh!tty weather...it was storming and raining like hell!!!:mad2:
Doesn't stop us from having a good time!:boxing::cool:

We got some support from a Brother and Spiffs' Phamily came by.
Some of you know the little ones from the Wordless thread.:wink:

IMG_5065.jpg

IMG_5064.jpg

IMG_5067.jpg

IMG_5068.jpg

IMG_5063.jpg

IMG_5062.jpg

IMG_5080.jpg

IMG_5082.jpg

IMG_5069.jpg

IMG_5070.jpg

IMG_5071.jpg

IMG_5076.jpg

IMG_5075.jpg

IMG_5079.jpg

IMG_5077.jpg

IMG_5091.jpg

IMG_5072.jpg

IMG_5074.jpg

IMG_5073.jpg

IMG_5084.jpg

IMG_5088.jpg

IMG_5086.jpg

IMG_5085.jpg

IMG_5094.jpg

IMG_5093.jpg

IMG_5090.jpg

Sorry about the weather! Know what that rain can be like. I remember taking my girls to school one day in Amsterdam. I got downstairs and they were jumping up and down celebrating and singing "the sun is out, the sun is out!" It had rained every single day for two months.

Sorry about the weather! Know what that rain can be like. I remember taking my girls to school one day in Amsterdam. I got downstairs and they were jumping up and down celebrating and singing "the sun is out, the sun is out!" It had rained every single day for two months.

When everybody was packing their stuPh the sun came out...Spiffs passed me some goggles....

IMG_2266.jpg

Last edited:
That charcoal is cool (I guess I should say hot) - I'm gonna check out the coconut stuff when I get back. There definitely has been some rain here the past couple days. Wish we could cruise back thru Utrecht before going home Monday. :cool:

Looks like our typical pacific northwest weather. Your vid & photos are evidence that the wind & rain cannot put a damper on a good crew.

We had a blast! Great fun, we had to tie the tent down to the cars, but in the end, the tent did not make it.... Oh well, we had a lot of fun! Thnxs for watching

Back