Phubar's Lowland Smokers @ Castelli's Place in Belgium...Pron

Group Photo with Castelli behind the camera...

web.jpg

Wow!! You have quite the party going there. It all looks great. I might have to talk the wife into swinging through Belgium next year to say hi.

Also, I decided to Google the Ecobrasa Coco Briquettes to see what they are and your posts on this site come up as the first four matches. You should be a paid endorser.

Wow!! You have quite the party going there. It all looks great. I might have to talk the wife into swinging through Belgium next year to say hi.

Also, I decided to Google the Ecobrasa Coco Briquettes to see what they are and your posts on this site come up as the first four matches. You should be a paid endorser.

Thanks!
You're always welcome during one of our events and if there isn't an event we'll have one at my place.:cool:

And you're right,I should be one of the people that must get paid for spreading the word.
Alot of people on the Dutch Brethren forum are using those briquettes cause the few people that spread the word and a lot of people followed,it also is a superior product if I do may say so.

I don't think the briquettes that most of you guys use come close to the efficiency of the Ecobrasa briquettes.
I must say not all coco briquettes are the same,I've cooked with a few other brands as well.

Spiffs called the Ecobrasa company to ask if thet are willing to sponsor our team and they said yes.
So far I got 30kg and a SS Ecobrasa chimney starter for free.:becky:

Last edited:
Wow. That looks like some beautiful food and happy dudes. Your team rocks.
But a post without the ladies Phu? I'm dumbfounded.

Back