Phubar's "Happy Phriday Pharkers...what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Monster Meatfest Q' this afternoon with neigbours on an open charcoal grill about 9 feet long..... before we all go our seperate ways for the Xmas holidays. I've put a home-made rub on some HUGE pork ribs and I'll get them on early and indirect as possible (on this monster unit). Then there's everyone elses chow also... + liquids and fluids with varying alcoholic content..... Gonna be a BIG ONE!!!!!

Sounds good!
Please make pics and post them if you have time!
Love to see how you do it DownUnder!
Haph phun!!!:-D

Monster Meatfest Q' this afternoon with neigbours on an open charcoal grill about 9 feet long..... before we all go our seperate ways for the Xmas holidays. I've put a home-made rub on some HUGE pork ribs and I'll get them on early and indirect as possible (on this monster unit). Then there's everyone elses chow also... + liquids and fluids with varying alcoholic content..... Gonna be a BIG ONE!!!!!
Wondering what the alcaholic content of the cooks will be by the end of the event...

Well..... I'm having a piece of fried chicken for supper tonight (from the store), but hope to smoke some beef ribs this weekend.

Getting the CG ready to break her down and clean up this winter. It's been 2 years, and it's time for a good clean-up and re-paint job. Gonna try a few easy mods too. So, I'm done smokin for a while, unless I can convince the Wife to buy me that WSM for Christmas...

Seasoning the ECB as I type. Drinking southern comfort and coke too. Smokin a biscuit fatty, a jalapeño cream cheese fatty, a sharp cheddar fatty and a 6# pork shoulder bone in tomorrow for the WHO DaTs!!!!!

Shawn has obviously been a bad girl, she is being punished with tofu spinach lasagna. GACK! And I like tofu, and still think that sounds bad.'

I am done with a chicken breast already, not sure what else will happen.

Wondering what the alcaholic content of the cooks will be by the end of the event...

WE ended up PithA$$ drunk!... BBQ was awesome. No one had seen ribs like that before (naturally). Meat fell off the bone... WAS Soooooo GOOOD!

Yes we did... now you will just have to hang on for a little while so I can post the PICS....

Shawn has obviously been a bad girl, she is being punished with tofu spinach lasagna. GACK! And I like tofu, and still think that sounds bad.'

I am done with a chicken breast already, not sure what else will happen.

Bob...Thank goodness her husband came to his senses...they made a gorgeous, cut like butter beef tenderloin as well. And I have to say the tofu spinach lasagna wasn't bad...it wasn't good either, but I survived!

Back