THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats. That is awesome. At a KCBS event, thats a 180 and a pin!

I really like that you have the whole stack of comments to sift through on the entries. As a cook, you want the feedback to go with a score. Really makes me wish we didn't have KCBS judging instructors that actually teach judges to limit comment cards as much as possible when they conduct judging classes. :)frown:)

Congrats. That is awesome. At a KCBS event, thats a 180 and a pin!

I really like that you have the whole stack of comments to sift through on the entries. As a cook, you want the feedback to go with a score. Really makes me wish we didn't have KCBS judging instructors that actually teach judges to limit comment cards as much as possible when they conduct judging classes. :)frown:)

Thanks man! We used to have 180 pins until last year when the PNWBA went to a 10 point judging system...so now we will have a 180 and a 200...kinda cool! We enjoy the comment cards for the most part...but there are a few that make us scratch our heads in wonder...lol!

Back