THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

robert-r

is Blowin Smoke!
Wanted a Pizza for lunch. Had some leftover Pepper Stout Beef from a cook several days ago. This seemed like a good idea.

El Pato jalapeno salsa, Pepperjack, PSB, jalapeno, avocado & tomato. 2 3/4 minutes @ 700* in the Blackstone.

rwpL7hU.jpg

Wifey wasn't going to have anything to do with this pizza. "Eu".... Got her to try a sample & she then had 2 slices with dollops of sour cream on top.

fwiw - gently warmed the PSB & drained it before topping. Pizza was very good, although a little bit soggy. Would I cook this again? Sure.
However, I think shredded beef would be a better choice.

Last edited:
Nice work there Robert, I may have said to wife yeah you definitely wont like it. :twisted:

Love the creativity on this one.

Could definitely see how it could go soggy with all the moisture from the toppings.

Wouldn't hold me back from hitting that hard!

Love the creativity on this one.

Could definitely see how it could go soggy with all the moisture from the toppings.

Wouldn't hold me back from hitting that hard!

Thanks, ShadowDriver!

Most of the sog was in the middle. Slicing the tomatoes thinner & spreading them out would have made a big difference, I think.

Back