THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

These were the lines for us and Big Mista this past weekend. If you show these to a potential sponsor (for the event or your team) you will defiantly get their attention.
464821_386941981345117_111418092230842_1042881_1970845075_o.jpg

It was overcast along the shore that morning
we were right at the Queen Mary in Long Beach
heavy smog no longer happens like that

All great comments. First an foremost, I'm there to compete, not feed the public. IF (and it's a big IF) it meets the requirements I see above, then I'll contribute. What we do, since we have enough room is I bring someone alone specifically to do just the PC so that it doesn't detract from our normal process.

I know the "local" push well. We've won locally and it means a lot for street cred. I actually brought about 10 of the kids and their friends along. It was one of those "come by the site and eat our food". I told the kids any $$$ from PC they got. They won it that year.

Back