THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for sharing the recipe and technique! Them thighs look really good, and I'm gonna try to hunt down some of that Greek seasoning. All I've ever seen was Cavender's but my wife has a bit of a msg reaction.

Smiter, That looks fantastic! Thanks for the recipe. I noticed you had 6 thighs on the plate, is there enough marinade to do more or should I double the recipe for more?

Smiter, That looks fantastic! Thanks for the recipe. I noticed you had 6 thighs on the plate, is there enough marinade to do more or should I double the recipe for more?

Hi Harley,

I think 6 or 7 would be about the limit. Kind of depends on the sizes of the lemons too. Which makes me want to mention that if two lemons do not produce a fair amount of juice, use a third. What I do with my marinades at times are 1 full recipe, then 1/2 added as well. Let me know if you give this a whirl. Hoping that others results will be similar to mine. :thumb:

Back