Patio Smokers: Lang 48 vs Shirley 24x50

They're very nice looking for sure and everyone has a preference but I wouldn't label them as unproven. Good luck with your search and happy smoking.

I have a Lang 60 deluxe that I bought used. It does everything Ben Lang say's,so I'm happy with it. The only thing I can complain about is the fire box door like other have stated.It really needs to be welded completely around the flange.I do think a lot of the complaints about Lang quality come from their earlier smokers.The new ones are much better as a whole.If I were starting over I do believe I would have to take a long and hard look at the Shirley smokers. You will get great Que from either.

if u ever get the chance to see a lang in person, you will laugh at the build quality of it as soon as you see a Shirley in person....its not even close. I too was considering a lang until someone pointed me to the direction of Shirley, THANK GOD that happened. Far far far far far better built smoker for less money. Not to mention the Shirley is 100% custom

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ME TOO
You will love a Shirley!

Back