Party MOINK Balls

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Batch Image
Staff member
Name or Nickame
Andy
Was invited to a friend's July 4th party. Brought some MOINK Balls.

3lb. bag of WalMart mini balls, 2lbs. of bacon, Oakridge BBQ SPOGOS & Yes Dear BBQ Red Sauce.

Into the smoker they go.

cD2hXG1h.jpg

Just about done.

kjoPmHLh.jpg

Sauce em up and ready to go.

3EiMWiEh.jpg

Thanks for looking...

What are they like cold?

Don't know, don't think I've ever had them last that long. Like a cold meatball I imagine. :noidea:

I cooked them yesterday afternoon for a party, just got around to posting today. Many adult beverages were involved yesterday.

Also made a chocolate lasagna, never got around to tasting it yesterday, but it's easy to make and delicious. Oreo cookies, cream cheese, chocolate pudding & cool whip layered.

qsUkDtFh.jpg

Don't know, don't think I've ever had them last that long. Like a cold meatball I imagine. :noidea:

I cooked them yesterday afternoon for a party, just got around to posting today. Many adult beverages were involved yesterday.

Also made a chocolate lasagna, never got around to tasting it yesterday, but it's easy to make and delicious. Oreo cookies, cream cheese, chocolate pudding & cool whip layered.

qsUkDtFh.jpg

I want this on the same plate as the moinks. Dang!

I want this on the same plate as the moinks. Dang!

Haven't made it in quite a while. Kids love it, but so do adults. Easy peasy, no baking involved. For the half aluminum pan, I up the ingredients just a bit.

That looks great, Andy!

I'm a MOINK ball virgin, but this is calling me to give 'em a try soon.

Back