Parkay Squeeze butter getting hard to find?

Captain P.J.

Full Fledged Farker
Is anybody having a hard time finding Parkay Squeeze butter? I just picked up some here in WI last week but have heard rumors that it's getting hard to find and even that they aren't making it any more.

I haven't bought any for a long time, but it was always hit or miss around here. It seemed that only one grocery chain in this area carried it.

I've hit three grocery stores this week for it with no luck. I think im just going to use the spray butter instead at this point.

That junk is everywhere around here. Got 3 half bottles in the fridge, one day I will just heat em up and combine them. The popcorn butter which is butter flavored coconut oil is a hell of alot better btw.

yup, hard to find in ct. got a tub at price right once. never seen a squeeze bottle.

i have a kettle popcorn maker and that coconut butter really is tasty. never tried it on bbq though....hmmmmmmm

Checked all the stores in town and nobody has it. I bought some at Walmart 2 weeks ago and it is no longer on the shelf. The dairy manager said it has been deleted from there system. I then had one of my teammates go to 3 cub foods in Minneapolis and he was told by the manager that it is being discontinued.

Just checked their website and it is still listed on there. Hopefully they don't discontinue it. I will say that there is plenty around here on the shelves. But then again, I am in the GREAT LAND OF DIXIE!:grin:

There is no secret magic in parkay, real butter, I can't believe it's not butter works just as well, the wives tale that butter burns in the pan is just that. Don't worry about what to use, worry about how to use it. That's the secret..

Back