THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stlsportster

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Parental Assigned Label
Well I got my prize pack from Owens BBQ for winning the Chuckie TD. Great working with Tanya who sent me the tracking number right away. Got this great pack 2 days later.

Buffalo Wing and Tatonka Dust seasonings, two different Jerky seasoning (I picked Original and Sweet & Spicy) plus two coozies.

I chose today to make boneless skinless breasts. Brined them overnight and seasoned them with a healthy dose of the Buffalo Wing shaker.

On the smoke...on the PBC running about 250.

About an hour later probing 165.

Plated and had to taste them. Wow what a kick! Great flavor combination with both a front end and back end heat. Winner winner chicken dinner!

Thanks again to Owens BBQ! Can't wait to try the Tatonka Dust and the Jerky mix.

Last edited:
I don't do breasts a lot anymore, but those looks great!

Looks delicious. Nice and moist too!

Brining makes all the difference. Did some thighs last week but didn't brine them. These were better, more flavorful and more moist.

I make them on Sunday and the wife takes them for lunch all week!

Very curious about that Buffalo Wing rub, I have yet to find anything close to The Rub Co's, bummer they don't make it anymore.

Back