Outdoor cookin in the desert (Lots of Pron)

Wow - all that looks amazing. It was a beautiful weekend in SoCal, was it not?

Now that is some wicked nice grub there. THat makes for a great trip, beer, friends, food, no stress.
Rick

Campdude, that was a mighty fine cooking weekend you put together there! The ribs and the bacon-wrapped smokies particularly got my mouth watering.

The hardest part is putting your beer down to do some cooking!
If you ever wanted to take that one difficult part out of your weekend, you know there are always these:

Products_BH.png
(Beer Holsters)

Looking forward to seeing your next camp cook session!

--Jonny Rotisserie

JD08, No mosquitoes in SoCal to speak of. We got to eat it all!

Hamiltont, That ECB has been working hard for a lot of years and still going strong.

Jonny R, I've learned to cook with one hand or to get one of the other guys to lend one of theirs so I don't have to put the beer down!:thumb:

Them food fixin's look fantastic!!! Looks like you had a great time!!!
It's been a few years since my last camping venture, and I guess after reading your post that I just decided it's time to go again!!!:thumb:

firecracker jack

Them food fixin's look fantastic!!! Looks like you had a great time!!!
It's been a few years since my last camping venture, and I guess after reading your post that I just decided it's time to go again!!!:thumb:

firecracker jack
I don't care how old I get, I'll keep camping. I try to get a couple trips a year. I love to get away and cook, drink, and relax!

I don't care how old I get, I'll keep camping. I try to get a couple trips a year. I love to get away and cook, drink, and relax!

You can say that again. I'm with you Brother. It helps when the wife and kids are camping fools too!:thumb:

Back