THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sledneck

Full Fledged Farker
One of my daily reads is the serious eats slice blog. I came across this :
http://slice.seriouseats.com/archiv...ay-vincent-fs-big-green-egg-cooked-pizza.html

My Pie Monday: MilitantSquatter's Big-Green-Egg-Cooked Pizza
Posted by Adam Kuban, September 13, 2010 at 8:00 AM

[Photograph: Vincent F.]
Welcome to Monday, y'all. To kick it off, something all you Big Green Egg lovers out there will dig. Here's MilitantSquatter:
Here's my most recent pie... 12" diameter homemade dough, crushed San Marzano Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella from the Italian Market, crimini mushrooms, fresh basil & oregano and extra virgin olive oil.. baked at 740°F on the XL Big Green Egg.

When do you launch your pizza blog?

Vinnie is getting serious with his pizza, and he's learning from the best. I see a bright future. Might have to change the name though, a cooking show named "Cooking with Militant Squatter" might not sell very well.:p

Move over SIDE!!

Why do I get dragged in to this? I'll wait until Vinny gets bored with making pizzas and I'll buy his recipe and cookers, just like the competition barbecue thing. I don't even eat that many pizzas to care.

Edit: To be fair, I didn't look at Vincent's pie from the article. He's stepped up his game a thousand fold and I'd be proud to pay money for that pie.

Why do I get dragged in to this? I'll wait until Vinny gets bored with making pizzas and I'll buy his recipe and cookers, just like the competition barbecue thing. I don't even eat that many pizzas to care.

Edit: To be fair, I didn't look at Vincent's pie from the article. He's stepped up his game a thousand fold and I'd be proud to pay money for that pie.
NOW I understand your REAL reason in moving back to Memphis...:roll:

Nice pie Vinny!

Back