THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WBDubya

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Bryan
I finally pulled the trigger on a vacuum sealer, my problem now is that small chest freezers are nowhere to be found. I've got one on order that's supposed to arrive at Best Buy the end of the month but who knows if they will be open by then. Home Depot won't have inventory until June 30th. Sheesh! I ordered the 5.0 cu. ft. GE suitable for garages (I'll be keeping it in my shed - no room in house) so that may be part of my problem.

You may have issues keeping it running in a shed due to high temps there is a temperature range they operate in and I personally have never seen 1 made specifically for non climate controlled areas, be cautious of it and if possible get a temp alarm you can hear from your home

Thanks Mike, the freezer is rated for 0 degrees up to 110 degrees F so I should be ok.

If not, I'll have to throw a Window AC unit in my shed which will require a power upgrade too.

GE - 5.0 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer - White

Model:FCM5SKWW

Back