Orchard Wood

Thanks for that post pyle.
I think that from what we can gather thus far it seems that anything which could be of concern to us would most likely be contained to the bark of the wood we use-at least this is how I interpret all this information.

captndan is right-doesn't look like we're able to find a conclusive study/evidence on the exact question we have. I guess we just have to follow our own gut, research and beliefs. Perhaps one day someone will find exactly what we're looking for.

...and you "mr.pot meet kettle." Moderate away; I think I made proper disclaimers right off the bat and made my position clear to everyone. Don't see anyone else getting upset-aside from you thus far. I think we're all adults here (can't be sure though)...
If you have anything else to say to me, by all means, shoot me a PM - otherwise we can meet at the wood pile, at 7AM.
"...I do my killin' before breakfast! Seven o'clock!"
Let's leave this thread on track-shall we?
;)

Side note:
I've noticed in a few threads that some people advocate bark removal, others completely laugh it off. To each his own, of course...but personally I will be removing that bark (if I have any) from now on.
Small price to pay-to me at least.

Thanks for that post pyle.
I think that from what we can gather thus far it seems that anything which could be of concern to us would most likely be contained to the bark of the wood we use-at least this is how I interpret all this information.

captndan is right-doesn't look like we're able to find a conclusive study/evidence on the exact question we have. I guess we just have to follow our own gut, research and beliefs. Perhaps one day someone will find exactly what we're looking for.

...and you "mr.pot meet kettle." Moderate away; I think I made proper disclaimers right off the bat and made my position clear to everyone. Don't see anyone else getting upset-aside from you thus far. I think we're all adults here (can't be sure though)...
If you have anything else to say to me, by all means, shoot me a PM - otherwise we can meet at the wood pile, at 7AM.
"...I do my killin' before breakfast! Seven o'clock!"
Let's leave this thread on track-shall we?
;)

Meet you @ the Wood Pile? What would you say?

You're a person who berated and compared a poster to (to paraphrase) "teenagers on your car site", and then did the very same thing, himself.

As I pointed out, we tried your method in the 1980's: it ended up costing growers millions, and in the end (just as with this thread), it was all much ado about nothing.

I guess no smiley is big enough for you...are you always this serious?
Do you always take every single word in this "life and death" frame of mind?
Attached: whysoseriousbatman.jpeg

Carry on soldier.

I didn't say anything about your screen name: "99 Ways 2 Die"... but as someone with a garage full of fruitwood, I dislike your argument style.

That's all.

Back