Oooops

Jorge

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Anybody else ever have the alarm go off on their phone to remind them of the turn in window....on a weekend they are at home?:redface:

Anybody else ever have the alarm go off on their phone to remind them of the turn in window....on a weekend they are at home?:redface:

OK....Call me stupid,but I don't get it.:confused: "Turn in window"?Do you mean as in a bussiness, or a window at home that has an alarm on it. If it's the latter....the alarm company has told me I've used up my false alarms quota....:icon_blush:

I have an alarm clock attached to the wall of my trailer where my head would be when my cot is set up. It goes off at 5:30am at contests and I seem to have forgotten to turn it off last october because it was buzzing when I opened the trailer this morning. It's probably been going off every morning for 7 months!

I have an alarm clock attached to the wall of my trailer where my head would be when my cot is set up. It goes off at 5:30am at contests and I seem to have forgotten to turn it off last october because it was buzzing when I opened the trailer this morning. It's probably been going off every morning for 7 months!
Been there, done that....:doh:

Andy sets his crackberry alarm for when he needs to get up to put ribs on. I know that he has forgotten to turn if off when the dog starts wining at 5am on Sunday morning.:mad:

I like to carry mine in my pocket on vibrate :) I was sitting in a meeting last week and my pocket started vibrating, all i could do was just smile! Turn in time!!!

OK....Call me stupid,but I don't get it.:confused: "Turn in window"?Do you mean as in a bussiness, or a window at home that has an alarm on it. If it's the latter....the alarm company has told me I've used up my false alarms quota....:icon_blush:

As in at 10:50 AM, we can turn the chicken in at 10:55AM.

Doh!!:doh: and yes!! :becky:

Geez....I was really hoping this thread would bury itself.....:icon_blush:.....:roll:
If I were you, I would have the same hopes... LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(Sorry T... Some one had to say it...)

We made our chicken deadline with 9 seconds to spare this weekend in Pueblo, CO. I had my wife and fellow teammates yelling at me as I was putting the last piece in the box :doh:

Thank goodness we made it because it got us 10th place in chicken, and a 4th place overall. :-D

Back