THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I buy a lot of products, some get thrown away, some are a meh, some are good, some are good enough to spread the werd on, and some are a getchusome!

This?

Is a getchuSOME!!!

Really really good!

So good in fact, Mrs. 4ever3 said, and I quote “Oh mommas gonna use THIS for salad dressing!”

Far from sriracha or green sriracha but this is so good on south of the border or southwestern style dishes. Grabbed it from Costco. It's more like salsa verde as it's got lime and tomatillos in there. Farking great on carnitas or tacos in general.

green-sriracha.jpeg

A local hot sauce store, but you should be able to find it local to you Robb.

Hah! I picked some up a few weeks back and took to an event where I had smoked wings for a fish fry. Took like 3 different Melindas sauces and they fried up the wings to nice and crispy, and hit with sauce.

There was some leftover at the end and the host was talking about heating them the next day for lunch and I asked if they wanted to keep any of the sauces for it. She picked this exact one to keep.

Several stores around me carry Melinda's, just not that one variety. But I have had the Garlic Pepper sauce & the Peri Peri Garlic sauce, both really good.

Also want to try the Pizza Hot Sauce, but they were out of stock last couple of times I went in.

resize
resize

resize

I tried one from Buffalo Wild wings. Garlic Parmesan. At first, I Liked it but the next time I tried it all I could taste was Italian dressing. Hard no.

I'll be lookin for this new one now.

Also want to try the Pizza Hot Sauce, but they were out of stock last couple of times I went in.

This local shop carry’s everything Melinda’s makes but she told me today she can’t keep the pizza hot sauce.

We have some and it is KILLER! Keep looking for it, you won’t be disappointed!

I can’t wait till we have pizza next time, I’m putting the pizza hot sauce AND the garlic parmesan!

I tried one from Buffalo Wild wings. Garlic Parmesan. At first, I Liked it but the next time I tried it all I could taste was Italian dressing. Hard no.

I'll be lookin for this new one now.

You're on to something here. I try lots of hot sauces. I think they're the culinary version of the old Mood Rings. One day you can't get enough the next day the exact same bottle you're sniffing and reading the label saying WTF? I'll never quit experimenting. It's a cheap pursuit and I enjoy the variety

Back