Online sources for grass fed beef and natural chicken/pork?

qposner

Full Fledged Farker
The wife and I are interested in going back to a lower carb diet that emphasizes grass fed/all natural meat sources and vegetables. Looking at Crowd Cow as a meat source but am wondering if anyone here has any favorites. Would love to hear your recommendations!

Thanks!

The wife and I are interested in going back to a lower carb diet that emphasizes grass fed/all natural meat sources and vegetables. Looking at Crowd Cow as a meat source but am wondering if anyone here has any favorites. Would love to hear your recommendations!

Thanks!

If you have any Amish communities near you they're a great source for meat, eggs, vegetables, etc.

No Amish or anything like that around here. I’m in the Portland, OR area. But thank you for the recommendation.

I think CrowdCow is in Seattle, so shipping should be fast to you.
I’ve ordered from them several times, and have always been satisfied.

No Amish or anything like that around here. I’m in the Portland, OR area. But thank you for the recommendation.

Quick search tells me there's a Mennonite Church in McMinnville. Sorry if you know this but the Mennonites are kissing cousins to the Amish.

If you really want a steady local supply a drive out to that area would probably find you some good sources.

There are but need to buy 1/4 cow, etc.

That’ll surely be the much more affordable option and if you are trying to make a lifestyle change the extra inventory may be handy. You may find that you could get a 1/4 cow for what you’ll pay for a steak bundle from online suppliers.

Crowd cow sources from all over the country so you should be able to find something that fits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back