THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some more pics:

Glow in the dark Tel-Tru (3 of them)

Here is the amazing griddle Paul made for over the burners

He even put a drain tube with a hook for a bucket to hang to catch the grease

And he made it so you can bolt on the griddle so you can drive down the road with it. Attaches right to the grate of the burner.

Well folks we are on the road to Alabama... What a blast we had... Matt and his lovely wife Tina treated us just like family.... Felt just like i was at home.... Chicago KP's wife is is so sweet also.. Everyone was so much fun... Chris's wife was not able to be there due to work..
I think Between Matt... Chris.. And Chicago KP.. I will have to build new cabinets and get another deep freeze..i have friends for life.. That is for sure...the medal Chris gave me is in my pocket ... And brings tears to my eyes when i think of it... His children...Gunnar.. And Hunter.. Are named after 2 of his friends that were KIA in Iraq... That in and of itself tells you what kind of a man he is...just Awesome!!!!!

Have a safe drive and hopefully we have a chance to meet up in October when I am down in Birmingham! Thanks again!!!! I love it!!!!!!!

Dang guys thanks for the awesome thread! :thumb:

Sorry I couldn't be there or follow along yesterday. Had a cook to do for a fella with stage 3 lung cancer.

You all look like you were having a great time. And yes Paul and Sharon are wonderful people without a doubt. And the cooker................WOW!!!!!!

Be safe on your travels home Brother Paul and thanks again for this, it really shows the Spirit of the Brthren
Dude! I hope the cook went well DD, and that he ends up beating the Stage 3 crapola. This post is, indeed, full of win.

And Paul, you know what I think of what you have done for Chris, it's such an amazing gesture on the part of you and Tyler.

You guys had a stellar weekend. Fantastic food. Good friends = priceless. Paul you and your family are amazing what Chris gave you are treasures. Chris that is beautiful smoker. Looking forward to watching you use it. Matt hanks for hosting and allowing us to live the weekend through you guys. Paul hope you and your wife have a safe drive home
DD thanks for your weekend cook. You are a good Man

Well heading down the road.... Reading and smiling... Not because i think for a minute. That i did something great... Veterans hold a huge place in my heart for a number of reasons.... Too many to mention... But i would be lying if i did not say that i got a huge blessing out of this... Just to mention a couple.. Met new people... Made new friends... Ate awesome food... I told Matt you hear about Southern hospitality ... Well folks it is alive and present...in Illinois.... It is everywhere where good people are at.... I wish our society would tap into it... Heck maybe all they need to do is Join the BBQ Brethern forum..... Thx to all of you.... I mean all of you guys... I learn so much from you...everyone is important... Not one insignificant person around here...... Thank all of you...

Back